Please keep these things in mind before using the accounts and services on website:-
We have added things to keep in mind for each individual products. Please refer to those for looking at individual products best practices.
We don’t guarantee for the amount of days you will be able to access the services. Here are some best practices to follow if using multiple accounts from same vendor.
- Try using Session box or Firefox containers with Good quality proxies for isolating the browser history and system IP.
- Try clearing the cache memory or resetting your router in most of the case this is sufficient to keep things working.
- Change the password for the account or service after purchasing, it will help in avoiding any conflict later.
- Do not open all the accounts from same vendor repeatedly in the same browser window.
- Don’t use rotating residential proxies as they will rotate with each refresh and the account might get banned due to getting accessed from multiple IPs.
- For paying while paypal we might ask you to confirm the product delivered button in your paypal dashboard. Because this will avoid any unnecessary charge backs from paypal.
Contact admin via telegram or email for discussing more things.